BULLRUN 2013: WE’RE LESS THAN A WEEK OUT. CHECK OUT SOME OF THE CARS!
Bullrun is less than a week away, so we thought we would share some of the cool Bullrun rides that will be participating on this year’s rally from Montreal to New Orleans.
1. Michael Schwab’s CEC-tuned Porsche Panamera is a staple on the rally, and this year it’s dressed up in a military green wrap. Keep an eye on these guys, because they’re taking no prisoners this year. Team 13 is taking names!
2. It’s demolition time in this Porsche 911!The Demolition Team, Adam and Roberto, may be new to Bullrun, but they’re ready to show the Bullrun regulars what they’ve got! Beware, these guys may have a few explosive tricks up their sleeves… boom!
3. Greg and Sean’s 2012 Ford F-150 Raptor. Behold Team Squatting Dog Racing. They may be Bullrun newbies, but they’re not afraid to turn this Raptor loose and tear up the dirt roads while the rest of you stick to the pavement!
4. Ricky and Billy’s 2013 Mercedes ML 350. Team Big Easy Banditz returns again, packing some serious horsepower! Ricky tells us this is the fastest Bullrun vehicle he’s ever brought on any rally. This ML is a true sleeper!
5. Courtney and Lori’s 1965 Ford Mustang,a veteran of three Bullrun rallies! Team Mustang Girls is ready to rock from Montreal to New Orleans. We’ve seen this Mustange cruising along the route in years past, but this year the ladies have done some upgrades! Watch out boys!