*IMPORTANT READ* - If You Are NEW To The Site
Hello and welcome to the Bullrun site. This is quite possibly the best automotive community in the world. You will soon become addicted to this forum and love every minute of it. Please take a moment to read the following few points to ensure your stay here is as enjoyable as possible.
- When first joining, DO NOT do these things:
- Post up a thread asking 'How do I get on the Show' without first looking around the site a bit. There is a lot of valuable information on this site. Plus, you will not get the answer you are looking for but will end up with a thread full of smart ass answers.
- Come in with the attitude that you and/or your vehicle is un touchable. We all appreciate cars and trucks of all different makes, years and styles. This isn't a pissing match as to who is the biggest bad ass, it is a place for gear heads to enjoy each other in our own unique dysfunctional way.
- Pick a fight with a regular member just to show how tough you are in an attempt to get casted on the show. The casting director and producers rarely read all of the threads on this forum and all you will do is get the entire forum against you. Constant harassment will eventually lead to you being banned from the site.
- Make up un validated numbers under your 'vehicle information' section in your profile. This is a site full of car enthusiasts from basically every make and model out there. Someone will see your B.S., call you on it and make you look foolish. Do not claim a 100HP gain because you added an intake and 'tuned' the vehicle. Do not claim your stock 250HP car will hit 60 in 2 seconds. It best to leave your numbers as what the car does in stock frm. Unless you have a dyno sheet and/or timeslip to back up the numbers, best not to claim anything else Claiming you have a 300HP Civic or a 700HP Mustang purely in the attempt to impress the producers will not work.
- When first joining, please DO these things:
- Fill out your profile entirely. It will need to be done if you hope to be casted anyway, so why not start out on the right foot?
- Add pictures of you, your car, your team, etc in your profile. Again, it will need to be done eventually anyway if you plan to be on the show.
- Eventually, make a 5 minute video of your team and your car. Focus on your personality and team chemistry more so then on your cars nuts and bolts
- Most importantly, be yourself. Faking who you are just to get casted.......will not get you casted.
If you take into consideration these guidelines, your time on this site will be as enjoyable as everyone elses and it will give you a shot at what we all want....a spot on the next season of Bullrun.